For assistance with Registration,
Registration InformationUpdated Thursday July 31, 2014 by Starkville Parks and Recreation.
To be eligible for adult basketball:
– each player must be at least 16 years old
– must not be a current high school, college, or professional basketball player
– professional players must wait two years after resignation before they can be eligible
– players are allowed on one team only per year; first team participated with will be official assigned team
– players are responsible for showing proof of eligibility when questioned and/or protested.